Everything we do at Cascade Orthodontics centers around making both your smile and facial aesthetics look better through state-of-the-art care. In the past, traditional orthodontics would often require the removal of up to eight teeth to create the necessary space to remedy a crowded mouth. At Cascade Orthodontics, since we use the newest technologies, the extraction of teeth is rarely necessary.
Dr. Ehrmantrout is continually learning the most advanced methods and techniques in order to ensure our patients receive the most efficient and comfortable orthodontic treatments. At Cascade Orthodontics, we are committed to providing outstanding patient care for our patients in as efficient and convenient a manner as possible. This means we try to maximize your appointment time with us, while ensuring your comfort, and schedule your appointments as efficiently as possible because we know your time is valuable.
We believe orthodontics should be FUN! Our patients, their families, and friends love our Xbox 360 video game room and fun contests for exciting prizes. At Cascade orthodontics, we want your orthodontic experience to be a positive, fun, and memorable experience that you would recommend to friends and family!
What makes us unique?
Super Elite Invisalign® Provider
- Cascade Orthodontics is an Invisalign Teen® provider as well as a Super Elite Invisalign Provider, a status attained by less than one percent of orthodontists in the world.
Timing of Treatment
- Dr. Ehrmantrout treats children at their individual optimal starting point from a growth and development perspective, not according to pre-determined chronological age criteria.
Shorter Treatment Time
- With the newest technology and Damon® Smile treatment, the number of office visits, level of discomfort, and overall treatment time can be reduced significantly, which offers our patients flexibility, convenience, and hassle-free treatment involving less pain with the use of light-active forces.
Use of Cutting-Edge Technology
- Dr. Ehrmantrout employs the very latest in treatment appliances to offer the most minimally invasive treatment possible to patients. We offer Damon metal and hybrid braces, ceramic braces, gold braces, and lingual braces, as well as Invisalign.
Convenient Insurance Processing
- Cascade Orthodontics accepts assignment of benefit from most major insurance carriers. Patients are not constantly required to fill out reimbursement forms.
Flexible Payment Terms
- Cascade Orthodontics makes a concentrated effort to provide payment terms to suit every budget. Our practice offers zero-percent interest, in-house financing with no financing fees, low down payments, and long-term payment options. Our treatment coordinator will work with you to find an option that works best for you.